AGH service for human cells
Array Genome Hybridization (AGH) performed using Affymetrix CytoScan 750K platform
- Hybridization data from a single test DNA is performed. The data generated by this hybridization is compared in-silico with a large database of >10,000 control hybridizations.
- This assay is particularly useful for acquired loss of heterozygosity (LOH).
- The assay is performed to clinical standards but is for non-clinical research use only.
- The service typically takes 15 days to complete.
- A report detailing any abnormalities identified is sent to the customer by email.