How to Successfully Make the Switch to Synthetic Peptide Hydrogels
Technological advances in second generation peptide hydrogels are now producing predictable, reproducible scaffolds which match the best performance of traditional matrices, but more reliably. These hydrogels can be precisely tuned and functionalised to your cells’ specific requirements.
Reducing input variability is key to controlling output data quality. Consistent cell culture using traditional biomaterials is challenging; particularly using animal-derived matrices with their inherent variability.
Why you should switch to peptide matrices:
- The building blocks are natural
- Minimal product variability for more consistent cell assays
- Will work with any cell - validated in dozens of cells
- Simple structures that can be functionalized with bioactive motifs as needed
- Costs comparable with BME. Bulk discounts available
- GMP pathway mapped - can translate into the clinic
- Number of animals killed to make 10 ml: PeptiGel = O, BME = 3
In this webinar, you will learn about PeptiGel technology. We will discuss:
- How to gain greater control over 2D and 3D cell cultures with PeptiGels
- How synthetic hydrogels can be tuned and functionalized to increase cell culture reliability
- Specific examples of using PeptiGels to generate 3D tissue and disease models