Exact Amount™The mg quantity of material provided in the smallest pack size for this product is specified on the vial label to two decimal places. This reduces concentration variation and ensures reproducibility in your experiments.
Dorsomorphin is a BMP pathway inhibitor, which inhibits bone morphogenetic protein type 1 receptors ACTR-I (ALK2), BMPR-IA (ALK3), and BMPR-IB (ALK 6). Dorsomorphin, also named as AMPK Inhibitor, has also been shown to play role as a potent and selective inhibitor of AMPK, induced by AICAR and metformin.
Dorsomorphin promotes cardiomyogenesis in mouse embryonic stem cells (ESC) and induces autophagy in cancer cell lines via a mechanism independent of AMPK inhibition.
AMPK Inhibitor I, BML-275, BMP Inhibitor I, Compound C
1. Zhou, G., et al. 2001. J. Clin. Invest. 108: 1167-1174. PMID: 11602624
2. Kim, E.K., et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279: 19970-19976. PMID: 15028725
3. McCullough, L.D., et al., 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280: 20493-20502. PMID: 15772080
4. Ramamurthy, S. and Ronnett, G.V. 2006. J. Physiol. 574: 85-93. PMID: 16690704
5. Yu, P.B., et al. 2008. Nat. Chem. Biol. 4: 33-41. PMID: 18026094